The lassoTM semi-underground container is available in 5m3 and 3m3 capacity. The operational costs are low due to it’s high capacity and fast emptying operation. The cooler temperatures underground hinder the development of bacteria contributing to the reduction of odors. The compression of the waste allows a higher density when compared with a surface container.
A. WATER TIGHT WELL
Virgin high density polyethylene (HDPE) well, produced by rotational molding to ensure a complete water tightness.
> Pressure resistance: The lassoTM well is reinforced with 2 galvanized steel inner rings to prevent deformation;
> Resistance to buoyancy: outter anchoring ring allows a better fixation to the ground;
> No ovalization: the top aluminum ring prevents any possibility of deformation of the HDPE well.
Autoclave wood boards, recycled plastic boards or anodized aluminum profiles.
Produced in HDPE, with openings adapted to different waste.
D. QUICK SYSTEM
Produced in galvanized steel, allows coupling the cover to the extraction system, to optimize waste collection time.
E. COLLECTION BAG
-Standard bag: Produced in polypropylene, Is the extraction element of generic waste, using disposable bag for the undifferentiated waste collection, being a reinforced bag for the glass waste. - Bag Masterbag™ (Patent EP2194005 A1): Produced in polypropylene and PVC, provides a watertight element waste extraction that allows retention of leachate, eliminating the use of disposable bag.
- Metal Container: Made of hot-dip galvanized steel, enables leachate retention avoiding the use the disposable bag. Reaction to fire classification is M0.
|LassoTM 5m3||LassoTM 3m3|
|A.||Total height(with lid)||2850 mm||2800 mm|
|B.||Height above ground level||1250 mm||1200 mm|
|C.||Height bellow ground level||1600 mm||1600 mm|
|D.||Lid height||400 mm||350 mm|
|E.||Finishing height||700 mm||700 mm|
|Container diameter||1700 mm||1300 mm|
|Battery box volume||8 L||8 L|
01. Dig a pit with a depth of 1,80 m and a minimum width of 2,30 m for 3000 and 5000 liters containers.
02. Properly compact and level the bottom of the pit.
03. Fill the bottom of the pit with a 20 cm, well compacted sand layer. This base can be made of concrete to optimize the leveling of the container.
04. Place the containers in the pit and ensure their vertical position.
05. Backfill the space around the container with a suitable component properly compacted.
06. Proceed to the final finish of the surrounding (pavement).
Note: The containers come with a complete installation manual.